woensdag 10 juli 2013

The Graham Norton Show, May



This episode, the guests were Freddie Flintoff, David Mitchell and Jennifer Lopez. First they talked about the career of Jennifer, who did acting before, but is now busy with her career in the music industry. She said she’s going to play in Hyde Park soon. After that they talked a lot about cricket, a very popular sport in England. Then they talked about a book that David Mitchell wrote.
In the end, David did some voice-overs to some very strange commercials, such as a ‘telescope golfstick’ or something.

My opinion
I found the show kind of funny, but because I didn’t know all the persons mentioned in the show I sometimes found it a bit boring. The thing I found interesting was about cricket, because it is a sport I don’t know much about. However, after watching this, I still don’t know anything about it. The most funny thing of the show were the voice-overs from David, in the end, because the commercials were actually very strange.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten