woensdag 10 juli 2013

Have I Got News for You Series 45 Episode 9



Several thing were discussed in this program, all with lots of humour of course. I will describe a few of them. The first interesting thing was the item about gay marriage in France. This was the first legal gay marriage in France, but the homophobic reactions just raised because of it. Another item was about someone’s  (Bruce - don’t really know who he is, actually) opinion about  Britain’s Got Talent. He said that young children shouldn’t be on ‘Britain’s Got Talent’. These two things were the most interesting.

My opinion
It is difficult to have a serious opinion about these subject, because everything is said in a very humorous way. Although, I do have opinions about these subject. The first subject was about gay marriage, and the way people reacted on that. I think gays should have the same rights as other people. On the other hand, I understand that some people don’t think so about this. They should be respected as well. Sometimes it looks like that gays are respected more and more, but people who think different about this are just respected less. The other thing, young children in talent shows, is also interesting. Personally, I don’t like talent shows, but I think that it is no problem for children to involve in those shows.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten