donderdag 11 juli 2013

The Graham Norton Show, June



This time, Micky Flanagan, Hayden Panettiere and Dan Stevens were guests in the Graham Norton Show. The music came from Robin Thicke and Pharell with their hit single ‘Blurred Lines’. Micky Flanagan was there, because he is going on a big tour with his comedy show. Hayden was invited, because she is active in a new series (started in 2012) called ‘Nashville’. Dan Stevens was present, because he starred in the series ‘Downton Abbey’. In this show, they talked about their activities, in a humorous way of course.

My opinion
There were not many things in this show where I have strong opinions about. I don’t watch series, so that didn’t really interested me. There is one thing I have an opinion about, and that was the music. I have to say that I really like the song ‘blurred lines’, but I regret the thing that it is so very sex related. I really got the idea that they thought of a quick way to become rich, and the solution to that question was, of course, a clip with naked girl. Sex sells, we all know that, but when it comes to music, I would like the performance more based on the music itself, in stead of the ‘backing vocal’ girls, who probably can’t even sing. 


 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten